Another Bionanoteam journal paper IF > 5
“Upon exposure to Cu nanoparticles, the accumulation of copper in the isopod Porcellio scaber is due to the dissolved Cu ions inside the digestive tract” was accepted for publication to “ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY” (IF=5.228).
Congratulations to Miha Golobič and coauthors!
Our research collaborations include:
- Dana Kuhnel, Helmholtz-Centre for Environmental Research - UfZ
- C.A.M van Gestel, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
- Hailei Zheng, Xiamen University
- Lisa Vaccari, Elettra Sincrotrone Trieste
- Matjaž Godec, Institute of Metals and Technology
- Rebeka Rudolf, Zlatarna Celje
- Vladimir Vrečko, Cinkarna Celje