Papillons consortium meeting Athens 2022
PAPILLONS consortium workshop, general assembly, and stakeholder forum was recently held in Athens. Stakeholder forum was organized jointly with a sister project MINAGRIS.
Biotechnical Faculty University of Ljubljana Večna pot 111 1000 Ljubljana Slovenia +386 1 320 3375 email | bibliography Bionanoteam is a research group at the Biotechnical Faculty, University of Ljubljana. Founded in 2008 by Prof. Damjana Drobne, Bionanoteam currently consists of 3 experienced researchers, 2 PhD candidates, 1 technical assistant and a number of graduate and undergraduate students. Damjana is a Professor of Zoology and Professor of Toxicology from University of Ljubljana. With over twenty years of research experience, she is the founder and principal investigator of Bionanoteam.
Our research collaborations include:
- Dana Kuhnel, Helmholtz-Centre for Environmental Research - UfZ
- C.A.M van Gestel, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
- Hailei Zheng, Xiamen University
- Lisa Vaccari, Elettra Sincrotrone Trieste
- Matjaž Godec, Institute of Metals and Technology
- Rebeka Rudolf, Zlatarna Celje
- Vladimir Vrečko, Cinkarna Celje