Partial fellowship for Barbara Drasler at NanoTOX 2014
Barbara Drasler was awarded at the 7th International Nanotoxicology Congress (NanoTOX 2014) for a partial fellowship (covering registration fee).
Her application was selected among 55 strong applications by a distinguished scientific committee. While selecting the candidates, the committee considered the qualities of abstracts and geographical and gender distribution.
“NANOTOX 2014, 7th International Nanotoxicology Congress” was held on April 23rd-26th, 2014 in Antalya. This congress continues the series of international nanotoxicology meetings that has included: 2006 Miami, 2008 Zurich, 2010 Edinburgh, and 2012 Beijing. Commercialization of emerging nanotechnologies influences societal responses to their development and applications and demands for better evaluations of their effects on the environment and human health.
Our research collaborations include:
- Dana Kuhnel, Helmholtz-Centre for Environmental Research - UfZ
- C.A.M van Gestel, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
- Hailei Zheng, Xiamen University
- Lisa Vaccari, Elettra Sincrotrone Trieste
- Matjaž Godec, Institute of Metals and Technology
- Rebeka Rudolf, Zlatarna Celje
- Vladimir Vrečko, Cinkarna Celje