Prof. Drobne received Jesenko Prize for lifetime achievements
Biotechnical Faculty honoured Prof. Dr. Damjana Drobne by awarding her Jesenko Prize in order to recognise her lifetime achievements. In particularly, her implementation of a new line of research; e.g. nanobiology and nanotoxicology, was honoured. Also, her contribution to doctoral studies at the Biotechnical Faculty is highly appreciated. Prof. Dr. Damjana Drobne is by no doubt a renowed researcher, both in Slovenia and abroad.
Photo taken by: Željko Stevanić, IFP d.o.o.
Our research collaborations include:
- Dana Kuhnel, Helmholtz-Centre for Environmental Research - UfZ
- C.A.M van Gestel, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
- Hailei Zheng, Xiamen University
- Lisa Vaccari, Elettra Sincrotrone Trieste
- Matjaž Godec, Institute of Metals and Technology
- Rebeka Rudolf, Zlatarna Celje
- Vladimir Vrečko, Cinkarna Celje