Video abstract featured in Int. J. of Nanomedicine!
Our new paper “Effects of magnetic cobalt ferrite nanoparticles on biological and artificial lipid membranes” was published in the open access International Journal of Nanomedicine by Drašler et al.
The journal editors featured our video abstract in the journal’s guide for authors.
Background: The purpose of this work is to provide experimental evidence on the interactions of suspended nanoparticles with artificial or biological membranes and to assess the possibility of suspended nanoparticles interacting with the lipid component of biological membranes.
Our research collaborations include:
- Dana Kuhnel, Helmholtz-Centre for Environmental Research - UfZ
- C.A.M van Gestel, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
- Hailei Zheng, Xiamen University
- Lisa Vaccari, Elettra Sincrotrone Trieste
- Matjaž Godec, Institute of Metals and Technology
- Rebeka Rudolf, Zlatarna Celje
- Vladimir Vrečko, Cinkarna Celje