EurBee conference 2016
Bionanoteam attended EurBee – The 7th Congress of Apidology, held in Cluj-Napoca, Romania, on the 7-9th September 2016. We actively participated with 3 posters and 2 lectures.
We are particularly proud of our young researcher Monika Kos, who successfully presented her first lecture entitled: “Effects of cerium(IV) oxide nanoparticles on the feeding behavior and selected enzyme activities of Carniolian honeybee workers Apis mellifera carnica.” Bravo, Monika!
Our research collaborations include:
- Dana Kuhnel, Helmholtz-Centre for Environmental Research - UfZ
- C.A.M van Gestel, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
- Hailei Zheng, Xiamen University
- Lisa Vaccari, Elettra Sincrotrone Trieste
- Matjaž Godec, Institute of Metals and Technology
- Rebeka Rudolf, Zlatarna Celje
- Vladimir Vrečko, Cinkarna Celje