SETAC Europe 27th Annual Meeting
Bionanoteam attended the SETAC Europe 27th Annual Meeting held in Brussels, Belgium, from 7th to 11th May 2017.
Three posters were presented:
- Behavioral tests with terrestrial crustacean Porcellio scaber as fast screening tool for agricultural application – an example of carbonized materials by Madžarić et al.,
- Polyethylene microbeads evidently affect the Lemna minor root growth and root cell viability by Kalčikova et al.,
- and Adverse effects of particles: 2017 state-of-the-art of engineered nanoparticles as a platform for micro-nanoplastics research by Jemec et al.
The contributions are available in the book of abstracts.
Biotechnical Faculty University of Ljubljana Večna pot 111 1000 Ljubljana Slovenia +386 1 320 3375 email | bibliography Bionanoteam is a research group at the Biotechnical Faculty, University of Ljubljana. Founded in 2008 by Prof. Damjana Drobne, Bionanoteam currently consists of 3 experienced researchers, 2 PhD candidates, 1 technical assistant and a number of graduate and undergraduate students. Damjana is a Professor of Zoology and Professor of Toxicology from University of Ljubljana. With over twenty years of research experience, she is the founder and principal investigator of Bionanoteam.
Our research collaborations include:
- Dana Kuhnel, Helmholtz-Centre for Environmental Research - UfZ
- C.A.M van Gestel, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
- Hailei Zheng, Xiamen University
- Lisa Vaccari, Elettra Sincrotrone Trieste
- Matjaž Godec, Institute of Metals and Technology
- Rebeka Rudolf, Zlatarna Celje
- Vladimir Vrečko, Cinkarna Celje