USA Bilateral project (2013-2014) approved!
The bilateral project proposal entitled: “Influence of nanoparticle characteristics on their interactions with lipid membranes” was approved. This project enables the ongoing research between the research groups of Prof. Deniz Erdogmus and Prof. Damjana Drobne, that was started in 2009 when Bionanoteam member Jernej Zupanc (then as PhD student) was a Fulbright Scholar at Northeastern University.
All together, 40 SLO-USA bilateral projects are supposed to be funded in the next two years.
Our research collaborations include:
- Dana Kuhnel, Helmholtz-Centre for Environmental Research - UfZ
- C.A.M van Gestel, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
- Hailei Zheng, Xiamen University
- Lisa Vaccari, Elettra Sincrotrone Trieste
- Matjaž Godec, Institute of Metals and Technology
- Rebeka Rudolf, Zlatarna Celje
- Vladimir Vrečko, Cinkarna Celje