My main research activity is working on Biological sensing elements in electrochemical biosensors for detection of neurotoxic compounds.
I have bachelor in Cellular and Molecular Biology. I studied at Shiraz University, Shiraz, Iran. This was mainly about molecular Biology and Biochemistry. I studied different subjects from basic chemistry, Physics and mathematics to cell/human genetic, Microbiology and immunology.
I graduated in master of Biophysics (2012) from Biosciences faculty, University of Tarbiat Modares, Tehran, Iran. I did my thesis on “Structural and stability study of Insulin and plasmonic Gold nanoparticles complex”. In parallel I was working on “Fabrication of Gold Nanorods Arrays on BSA Amyloid Fibril Bio templates“
In October 2017, I started the interdisciplinary doctoral study Nanoscience, Biotechnical faculty, Ljubljana University.
My experience includes the following methods:
- Some Spectroscopic Techniques such as Fluorescence Spectroscopy, Circular Dichroism Spectroscopy, UV-Visible Spectroscopy.
- Working with different methods of Cell culturing, Impedance spectroscopy (EIS), SEM and Fluorescence Microscopy.
- Cytotoxicity testing (MTT assay, Neutral red uptake assay
- I am familiar with some computational and Bioinformatics softwares in Biology like Docking, 2-3D structure modeling and genetic analysis softwares.
- In my master I was trained how to make different nanoparticles and in My PhD how to immobilize enzymes and attach cells on different surfaces.